Your Addiction Is Expensive. Detox Isn’t.
Withdraw from drugs and alcohol at zero to little cost. We take most insurance policies.
"I can’t say enough good things about Delphi. Everyone from the people on the phone for the initial intake to the behavioral health techs to the staff in its entirety including the nurses, nurse practitioners, the chef, and the housekeeping staff. The facility was very clean, the food was amazing and every need was always met. They set me on the right track so that I can move on with my life. For this, I will always truly be grateful."
- Joe H.
- Receive a free addiction evaluation and insurance check
- Find out within minutes if you can get treatment at zero cost
- Start treatment in under 24 hours
Why Get Treatment With Us?
- Care could cost you $0.
- We accept most insurances and offer private pay options.
- We’re experienced ‒ more than 11,000 individuals have received care through our network.
- You’ll receive medication to help manage your discomfort.
- You’ll be comfortable – more than 90% of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
- You’ll receive Gold Star care – we’ve been nationally accredited for patient treatment.
- Your privacy is respected.
- Avoid distractions at our destination facilities or stay close to home at local treatment centers.
Our treatment pros will work hard to make sure you are getting the most out of your coverage.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Dynamics
- 12-Step Recovery
- Medication Education
- Motivational Enhancement
- Dual Diagnosis
- Psychological Evaluation
- Gender-Specific Group Therapy
- Nutritionist Services
Request a Free, Confidential Evaluation
All Delphi facilities have achieved the Gold Seal of Approval® from the Joint Commission.
These are real photos of people who have received treatment at a Delphi facility. Maryland House Detox is a Delphi facility.